I - PRESENTATION
This section contains information on how to manage the "hydrover.it" site in relation to the processing of user data of Hydrover Srl.
This information is prepared on the basis of the principles of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018 n. 101 relating to the protection of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for persons who interact with Hydrover Srl and can be reached at the address corresponding to the homepage: www.hydrover.it
The information is provided only for the hydrover.it site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through a link contained therein.
The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information provided to users at the time of connection to the Hydrover Srl web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
If the user is under the age of 14, according to the art.2-quinquies, of the D.Lgs 196/2003 as modified by the D.Lgs 101 of the 10/08/18 he will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of parents or guardians.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Holder
Owner of the Treatment: HYDROVER Srl
Location: Via Torrette, 45 - 12010 BERNEZZO CN, IT
2 - Data processing location
1. The processing of data generated by the use of the www.hydrover.it website is stored at the company headquarters located in Via Torrette, 45 - 12010 BERNEZZO.
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
1. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
2. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.